Just Like Our AMP2, But Better!
NOTE: The AMP3 requires at least Linux Kernel 5.15.24.
The HiFiBerry AMP3 continues the legacy of our prior designs, but adds the 2nd header to incorporate our ‘daughter board’ add-on modules like the DSP processor. It.is a high-quality, highly efficient Class-D power amplifier for the Raspberry Pi (newer models with 40 pin GPIO connector), that is mounted onto the Raspberry Pi to create a stereo audio system. The speakers just have to be connected directly, which makes it an ideal module for multi-room audio installations.
- Up to 60W output power (30wpc)
- Capable of driving a pair of 4-8 Ohm speakers
- Fully controllable from the Raspberry Pi
- sample rates up to 192kHz
- Digital-analog conversion included, no need for external DACs or sound cards
- Digital sound transmission for optimal audio performance
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2B/3B/Zero, no additional cables needed
- Only one 12-24V external power supply needed for both AMP+ and the Raspberry Pi, no need for USB power supply anymore
- No soldering required, the AMP2 is directly mounted on the Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2B/3B in less than a minute
|Dimensions without package||5.5 x 6.5 x 2.5 cm|
|Dimensions including package||9 x 7 x 3 cm|
- small and elegant music playback devices
- home automation and multi-room audio systems
- solutions that require high-quality sound but unobtrusive appearance